Ordered catback system tonight

From: Mike Styer (dakotamike@netzero.net)
Date: Fri Nov 10 2000 - 00:55:31 EST

Well I ordered my new catback exhaust system tonight. Thanks to everyone who
tossed some info my way.

I decided on the Dynomax UltraFlo system from Jegs for $107. I should be
getting it on Monday, so I'll let everyone know how she runs afterwards.
Hopefully this repair/mod will hold me over until I can upgrade the intake with
a V8 tb and modded intake :)

Thanks,
Mike S.
93 V6 5-speed CC Sport
PermaCool 16" electric fan, waiting on my exhaust :)