Re: #%&* police

From: mike d. (miggitymike@fast4x4.net)
Date: Thu Nov 09 2000 - 01:02:00 EST

>>. And the seatbelt? Do you
have any idea how many people die each year in car accidents? And of that
many, how many could have lived beacuse of wearing the seatbelt...all of
it..not just the lapbelt. <<<

Comin' from a family of short people, I know first hand how the shoulder
harnesses in older cars can be uncomfortable. At least she was wearing it at
all... the cop coulda' overlooked that. I respect cops for what they do, but
nothingis more dangerous to a custom truck than a bored cop.

-miggity

PROJECT 13's --> slammed 88 Dakota / 360 swap in progress!!
miggitymike@fast4x4.net
http://surf.to.Project13s

"Beauty is only skin deep, ugly goes
straight to the frame"