Re: #%&* police

From: Dakota Dodge (xtremskier97@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Nov 09 2000 - 00:12:47 EST

I think its pretty darn reasonable. Having worked for the police for a
while...ill side with the cop on this one. The insurance..well that was
your own fault...even if you dont drive it often. And the seatbelt? Do you
have any idea how many people die each year in car accidents? And of that
many, how many could have lived beacuse of wearing the seatbelt...all of
it..not just the lapbelt. I dont think you would want to live with a
deformed nose, jaw and mouth beacause you litterly ate the steering wheel.
And if you think im joking...go ask the nearest EMS/Fire/Rescue personel
about it...maybe youll be lucky and thell have some pictures for you. Its
just common sense to me.
Sorry everyone for ranting a bit...but having a friend of mine killed just
yesterday because of this very thing...well..you all get the picture.

Ill step off my soapbox now and let everyone be on there merry way.
Dakota Dodge
Profile at:
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/XgAJPmbQu2jpA/profile.htm
Truck Home Page: http://www.dakota2.4mg.com