Sold Dak -- Stuff for Sale

From: Mid-South Motoplex (motoplex@midsouthmotoplex.com)
Date: Thu Nov 09 2000 - 01:12:37 EST

Sold my truck today, and I believe I'm going to try something different. So,
here's what I have for sale:

All items where in a 1999 Xcab 5.2 4x4. Check part# at respective sites for
different applications.

1 used MTX Thunderform (DDXP201) enclosure loaded in great shape $195.00
obo

1 used K&N Gen II Performance Kit (57-1509) in great shape $185.00 obo

1 used MTX Thunderform amplifier model 2150X (used for the box) in great
shape $?? make offer

I will provide shipping, I accept cashiers check, MO, and Visa, MC, and AMEX

Please email me off list to avoid off topic discussions and as I will be
unsubing shortly.

To everyone that ever gave me advice or advice I garned from this list I
thank you. I will miss you all
and I would like to say that this has been one of the BEST list I have been
on. Thank you all for that.

Ollie Garcia
motoplex@midsouthmotoplex.com