Re: DML Digest V4 #2860

From: Kaboinga@aol.com
Date: Thu Nov 09 2000 - 05:50:02 EST

Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 19:03:22 -0800
From: fdedip@whale-mail.com
 writes:

<< Got pulled over by a police officer today. He said I didn't signal
the lane change. >>

thats what I love about Chicago cops - you can do almost anything and not get
pulled over. I have never seen or heard of anyone getting pulled over for
failure to signal a lane change in chicago. there are instances when I
probably should have been pulled over (particularly for speeding) and they
kept eating their dunkin doughnuts (litterally). I know of a dunkin doughnuts
not far from my house - that there is almost ALWAYS at least one cruiser
parked there.

Tom
http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine
1989,V6,Auto,8 footer