Re: Got a new DAK!!!!! (warning long)

From: jdurling@mindspring.com
Date: Thu Nov 09 2000 - 07:14:21 EST

4.7 of course!!!! I didn't want the 5.9 due to the riduclous cost that it
adds to the options list and even though I like and trust that engine i
don't want to go through the whole pinging problem with it. Plus, I thought
i'd give the new engine on the block a try. If it turns out to be a good
strong running engine i'll have the dak a very long time, if not then we'll
have to see. First impressions, I like it alot, and what I have read about
it.

Jeff Durling
'01 QC 4x2 SLT