Honda Civic EX-tra slow

From: Kevin (k_lee54@juno.com)
Date: Thu Nov 09 2000 - 12:24:38 EST

Going up Bruce B Downs in Tampa Fl, doing normal 5 MPH above limit, and this kid w/his girlfriend pull up next to me and then go past me. I caught up w/ him at the next red light put my truck down into first and launch on the green at just under 1500rpm. It was embarassing to him. You should have seen the look his girl was giving him.. HAHAHAHAH> I love that look.
Well after I smoked Civic boy, I was doing then about 15MPH over the limit and this 3000GT VR-4 thought I wanted a piece of him. (I DIDN'T STAND A CHANCE...) But I was able to see how fast he could pull away from me. And let me tell you it was fast.
Well I guess that's all... just keeping those rice burners in check.

Kevin
98 RC Black Dak
3.9L
Cold Air Intake (w/K&N cone filter)