RE: 2001 Eastcoast Dodge Nationals

From: Richard A. Sanders (rsanders@twcny.rr.com)
Date: Thu Nov 09 2000 - 12:07:28 EST

Sounds great! I'm in.
Rick S.
99 RT CC
Watertown, NY

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@BUFFNET.NET
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@BUFFNET.NET]On Behalf Of Y2KDakuda@aol.com
Sent: Thursday, November 09, 2000 09:09
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: DML: 2001 Eastcoast Dodge Nationals

Who is up for a 2001 Eastcoast National Dakota Meet I mean a big show with
racing and a truck show. A meet that everyone on the east cost could come to
like the one in Houston we could have it somewhere in the middle so people
from up north and from down south could come. there are a lot of Dakotas on
the east coast so I think we could have a great show. We could contact
venders and have them sponsor it. Contact other Dodge owners groups and let
them in on the fun R/T club, Durango Club, DTOA, Dakota USA, Neon America.
This could be a big thing. Let me know what you all think and we could start
working on it.

Chris Lambert