Re: and you say this because..???

From: David A (dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Nov 09 2000 - 13:02:49 EST

I like the Goodyear Eagles..never had a vehicle come with them,they handle
great.

I have a Firestone mechanic(a friend) for the past 23 years.
The last good tire was the Firestone FT70C..
I got these for free,because the 80,000 mile Affinity's wore out at 37,000
miles..

Plain and simple..i love my Eagles...

David Digney
Madison,Wisconsin