Re: RE: I got this leak whooped

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Fri Nov 10 2000 - 00:36:24 EST

hehehe, well I quit for the night anywho :-( I'm sick of those funky
factory spring hose clamps, so I decided to put it off till tommorrow when I
can get some real ones. I also need the snapon scanner from work to reset
the distributor... I was kinda hopin for a blown head gasket, she's just
beggin me for more cam and more compression :-) That MPI could stand a bit
of grinder work as well
   Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
        jon@fast4x4.net
       www.fast4x4.net