Cold weather is not liked By dak

From: Kaboinga@aol.com
Date: Fri Nov 10 2000 - 06:44:50 EST

Well - I see I have a bumpy road ahead of me. YEsterday was teh first real
cold crummy day we had here in... went to start up my baby and she wasn't
running well. Stalled out when I went to accelerate. I lowered my idle this
summer because it was a bit too high. Now the lower idle caused it to stall
out. She needs a good overhaul - and me with no garage <grumble> Anyone
have a garage they can beam over to me? LOL Any ideas what might cause fuel
injector trouble? its a V6 TBI. I am getting error 27 on my maint require
light - it flashes two sets of 27.... I assume that means its reading
trouble with both injectors.

FYI - I am now on the digest version... so any replies to and from me will be
delayed naturally.

Tom
http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine
1989,V6,Auto,8 footer