RE: 4x4, installing tow hooks on a 2000

From: David Martin (dakota@ivyleague.net)
Date: Fri Nov 10 2000 - 09:55:12 EST

Put a ? between phtml and pholio ie:

http://www.opholio.com/view_pholio.phtml?pholio_id=519387

David

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@BUFFNET.NET
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@BUFFNET.NET]On Behalf Of Jack Paulson
Sent: Friday, November 10, 2000 9:39 AM
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: Re: DML: 4x4, installing tow hooks on a 2000

I'd love to see it but:

The requested URL /view_pholio.phtmlpholio_id=519387
was not found on this server.

--- "J. Courtenay Brandon" <jcbrandon@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> This past weekend I installed a Mopar tow hook kit
> on
> my 2000 4x4.
>
> You can see how I did it at:

http://www.opholio.com/view_pholio.phtmlpholio_id=519387

> I'd been looking for a front attachment point
> solution
> since before I bought the truck. Considered various
> grill guards and a front receiver hitch. Nothing
> seemed ideal. Recently the Dodge website showed a
> kit

=====
2000 Quad Cab 4X4-Sport V-6 Automatic Sports Plus Package
31X10.5 tires Limited Slip 3.55 Trailer Tow Group
HD Package Skid Plates Added:Airaid air filter,Flowmaster 3 chamber,
Steel Horse Torneau cover, Autolite Double Platinum 3923 Plugs,
Removed air horns from Throttle Boddy, added new TB bolts,
Cool Tape around air filter and A/C tubes-Smyrna, Georgia