Re: Re: RE: #%&* police

From: bernd@texas.net
Date: Fri Nov 10 2000 - 17:09:05 EST

In most states (if not all) you are required to have proof of insurance with
you when you are driving. In TX, no insurance card = no Drivers License,
Inspection Sticker, Registration Sticker, License Plates, and you can't even
finalize the purchase of a new or used car without having proof of insurance
either with you or you have to purchase it right then and there.

Texas: "A 0 tolerance state!"

- Bernd