Re: #%&* police

From: Chris Oertell (coertell@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Nov 10 2000 - 02:39:11 EST

That is true. How does a person who drives a classic car without a shoulder
harness obey the law. Check to see if your state has a web site that list
the vehicle code and see if it says anything about that.

Chris Oertell
Arcadia, Ca
coertell@earthlink.net
http://home.earthlink.net/~coertell
Coming Soon!! DodgeTruckOnline.com
1998 Dodge Dakota Sport V6 Regular Cab Emerald Green
1989 Kawasaki EX500
AOL IM--coertell73
ICQ #--19870422