Re: RE: Fwd: Homebrew Intakes...

From: Marty Galyean (mgalyean@acm.org)
Date: Fri Nov 10 2000 - 19:18:43 EST

I thought it was just me, but I had about the same thing occur.
I installed the intake and drove for three weeks before getting around to
resetting the computer. By that time is was feeling real good. Then I reset
and it was like crap, as expected, for a few days. It got better, but I swear
it reached the level of the pre-reset. I was hoping that I'd at least get a
mileage gain from the reset since performance was suffering. Haven't checked
on that yet.