RE: New President

From: Kaboinga@aol.com
Date: Fri Nov 10 2000 - 21:37:40 EST

Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 10:39:30 -0600

From: "Alex Harris" <aharris@signcast.com>

Subject: RE: DML: New President

<<<I like the informality of this list and the people involved. I'd rather
wade

<<<through or skip some off-topic mail than be on an antiseptic, impersonal,

<<<heavily-moderated list.

Well put!!! Thats exactly what I like. I used to frequent a computer chat
room a while ago, but the topics always ranged from computers to other
topics. A cut and dry Dak board would be uninteresting. Earlier I crabbed
about the off topic stuff - but that was because I had just joined and got 50
some mails about it... and I am saturated with presidental coverage. (I'm
rambeling on) Lets everyone just take it easy :)

Tom
http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine
1989,V6,Auto,8 footer