RE: New President

From: Jack Paulson (cybermail1@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Nov 12 2000 - 12:29:27 EST

Alex,
I voted for Bush, not so much that he had better
polcies but, because I fear Gore more. I agree with
you that Gore may not have the word statesman in his
volcabuary. That is my concern he loves himself and
wanting to be president more than anything else - even
the country & the law. That is why he could utter the
words "no overseeing legal authority" (I think) with a
straight face when discussing his fund raising.
This may polarise the nation simarly to the vietnam
war.
Interesting times we live in.
Regards
--- Miles Harris III <spikes_duall@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Alex
>
> As a fellow Harris I agree. If you don't like the
> subject just hit the
> delete key. I myself do enjoy the off Dak topics. I
> also enjoy hearing other
> people's point of view even if it is opposite of my
> view. Often on this list
> we hear of second amendment rights. Lets not forget
> the first amendment.
>
> The New President thread will die when Gore, who I
> wanted to win because I
> don't like Bush (my feeling of who was the lesser of
> two evils), does the
> statesman like thing and concedes the race to Bush
> (after the final Florida
> count is in which I'm sure Bush will win). Of course
> the word statesman my
> not be in Gore's vocabulary.

=====
2000 Quad Cab 4X4-Sport V-6 Automatic Sports Plus Package
31X10.5 tires Limited Slip 3.55 Trailer Tow Group
HD Package Skid Plates Added:Airaid air filter,Flowmaster 3 chamber,
Steel Horse Torneau cover, Autolite Double Platinum 3923 Plugs,
Removed air horns from Throttle Boddy, added new TB bolts,
Cool Tape around air filter and A/C tubes-Smyrna, Georgia