Re: SCORE Magnum heads for free, read on!

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@mediaone.net)
Date: Fri Nov 10 2000 - 23:13:49 EST

1992 to 1999 360 and 318 heads are exactly the same. The ONLY difference is
the casting numbers. All parts are identical.

A small tip though, I found that buying a new pair of heads was cheaper than
rebuilding my old ones. A new set was scored for $448, these included, cromo
locks and keepers, HD springs, stainless valves, and new race seals. Check
into it before you build.

As for the cam, I had great luck with the Hughes, but stay away from the
mopar! It is way too small for your engine! You can also send the heads and
your cam back for core charges. I got $150.00 for the heads and $137.50 for
the old cam. The cam to go with would be the HER0814AL or the HER1418AL,
both of these are very good torque cams, perfect for a 4x4.

Good luck,
Mark Kuzia
flyboy01@mediaone.net
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/home.html
1995 Dakota 13.79 @ 102.45 mph
360ci, 5-spd, 4.11 LS(blown out), Cowl-induction
(A new 8 3/4 is being built by Reider Racing right now)