Re: truck problems, please help!

From: mike d. (miggitymike@fast4x4.net)
Date: Sat Nov 11 2000 - 01:29:14 EST

>>When I got done I was so happy. I started it up and that's where I'm at
now, not too happy and wondering what the hell I did wrong.<<

was the flywheel in the exact same position when you put it back on as it
was when you took it off? I know the magnetic pickups on the flywheel have
something to do with some sensors and stuff. Maybe someone who knows what
they're talking about can chime in =)
Also, make sure nothing happened to the distributor or plug wires or
anything... check the simple stuff first =)

btw- rockers are en route

-miggity

PROJECT 13's --> slammed 88 Dakota / 360 swap in progress!!
miggitymike@fast4x4.net
http://surf.to.Project13s

"Beauty is only skin deep, ugly goes
straight to the frame"