Re: 4.7L Mileage

From: David A (dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Nov 11 2000 - 08:13:40 EST

Okay,yesterday after installing my "Home-Brew" Cold Air intake,and driving
around town,i took a 80 mile run on I-94.I set the cruise at
60 mph.I gassed up just off the I-road after 80 miles..

First off,the truck definetly improved on throttle response,both at start
out,and going on entrance ramps(sounded like my buddy's 5.2).
Even the idle is smoother too..

Ok,80 miles @ 60 mph.It took 3.2 gallons...= 25.0 mpg.

ok,its not a 4.7,and its not that i dont like the 4.7,but it hasnt been
around as long as the 3.9 V6..time will tell.

I'll still take my Magnum V6 any day...

Will,congradulations..that IS great mileage...!