RE: "Dumbo Ear" Mirrors

From: Norah Bleazard (nbleazard@home.com)
Date: Sat Nov 11 2000 - 09:48:16 EST

We paid $40 for ours plus shipping. But the prices have ranged on the list
anywhere from free to $100 approx. I'm very happy with my "monsters". They
work great for offroad (fold up feature was what I wanted. The small
mirrors on the '95 have already experienced crunching by a tree. Good luck.

Norah
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd