"Dumbo Ear" Mirrors

From: Jim Miller (jim76712@swbell.net)
Date: Sat Nov 11 2000 - 16:46:58 EST

I ordered mine on purpose. I tried a dak with the small ones and couldn't see
enough so I paid extra for mine but i cant remember how much. I had them on my
98 and my 99. They are great but you need the wiring in your truck to make them
work because they are electric and the control is built into the drivers door.