Re: What about washing?

From: Peanut (peanut3576@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Nov 11 2000 - 18:49:41 EST

I've been known to run my truck through a car wash
before but it's definately not the best for your
paint. The high pressure ones still leave bugs and
such and DON'T go to one of the ones with the brushes.
 I have seen the scratches they left on Jack Hilton's
R/T... while rare, it's still possible. They also
leave swirlies. The best is always to wash by hand
but in a pinch, I do use the touchless places. With
as much care as you already give your truck, I'd stick
to hand washing... it's worth the difference.