What about washing?

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Nov 11 2000 - 12:55:46 EST

Ok,guys it is cold out today,and I really need to do my weekly wash.Truck is
relatively dirty,and needs a wash.I have driven in the rain since the last
one.I was considering taking it down to the mister car wash and getting it
washed there.Do any of ya'll get your trucks washed at these places? I know
I've seen Sam Parthemer's R/T's coming out of a wash place, but not anybody
elses.I show my truck and it is imperative that the finish stays in good
shape.Do these things cause scratches? Has anybody had bad experiences with
these places? Anybody out there who shows their truck take it throught these
places? Thanks for any suggestions,

Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 reg.cab,2wd,4.7L/hd5-spd/3.92sg(9.25")
forest green sport plus/mods:upper&lower speed grille,clear corner lenses
w/clear bulbs,empire billet 3rd brake light cover&antenna,APC white face
gauges,Magnum R/T windsheild banner,checkmate flush fiberglass
tonneau,carpeted bed,2-chamber flow w/dual 3" dumps,lowered 2" in rear,R/T
fender flares,chromed interior a/c vents,side windows tinted to 5%,back
glass to 2.5% with chrome ram head decal,pwr tailgate lock,K&N drop-in/ 1ST
place Dakota-truck at 11th annual Houston Mopar show and race/National DML
meet!!