Re: Things that make you wonder....

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Sat Nov 11 2000 - 23:30:00 EST

I would construe that as a violation of the M-M act. If the dealer says you
must use HONDA motor oil, they must provide the customer with said oil at no
charge. Thus if they restrict information to the dealership/Honda
authorized service stations ONLY, would they not also have to provide
service at no cost to the customer as well?
   Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
        jon@fast4x4.net
       www.fast4x4.net
'95 Dakota 4x4 318 CC auto