Things that make you wonder....

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Sat Nov 11 2000 - 23:04:37 EST

IMPORTANT NOTICE

American Honda Motor Company has requested ALLDATA to deny access to Acura
and Honda repair information. Effective immediately you will not be able to
register for access to Acura or Honda vehicle repair information, technical
service bulletins or recalls.

All comments should be directed to:
American Honda Motor Co., Inc.
P. O. Box 2206
700 Van Ness Ave.
Torrance, CA 90501

Honda: 800-999-1009
Acura: 800-382-2238

ALLDATA is currently negotiating with the manufacturer to resume providing
this information. At this time we cannot estimate when this will occur.
Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Greg
2K1 Neon ES
Rahway NJ
ICQ: 283886