RE: APC euro tails...(carbon fiber)

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Sun Nov 12 2000 - 03:32:05 EST

I was thinking toward the same thing until I saw the carbon fiber ones.
They look pretty nice, though before I buy, I want to put a set on or at
least next to the truck to see what they'll look like, especially since
they're talkin' at least $200 a set.

Ron
00 SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD
For modifications see my DML Profile