Re:What about washing?

From: Robert Smith (rsmith13@NYCAP.rr.com)
Date: Sun Nov 12 2000 - 08:08:26 EST

Will,
  Up here in the lovely Northeast we have a couple of Laser Wash places that
are strictly "No Hands" washing and they do a great job on the DAKSY. For
$8 - cash or credit, they blast most of the brake dust from the front
wheels, hit the undercarriage pretty good, presoak, high-pressure wash, wax,
spot free rinse & laser dry in about 6 - 7 minutes. The wipers "dance" a bit
under the heat guns, but they do a great job, IMHO. I don't now if there are
any in your neck of the woods, but the yellow pages could tell you. Even my
VersaCap comes out nice! Afterwards, all I have to do is wipe the windows &
mirrors to eliminate small water spots.

 Bob Smith
2K Dak SY CC Sport +
3.9l; V-6: 4X4