(no subject)

From: Derek Breault (derekbreault@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Nov 12 2000 - 12:28:50 EST

Hey, all!!

I am new to this mailing list and I need some help
with my Dak. I have a 1991 Dodge Dakota with a 318
V-8. I have been trying to sell it and now, all of a
sudden, it smokes. The truck has 147,000 miles on
it. When I start it up, it doesnt smoke right away.
After about 15 seconds or so, it starts to puff smoke.
 If I had to say white or blue, I would say white. It
smells kinda fuelly, too. After it warms up, it stops
smoking. Soo... what does this sound like? A guy
told me to test and observe the fuel pressure. He
also thought that maybe a fuel
injector was "bleeding". Any help would be greatly
appreciated. Also, if you know of anyone looking for
a Dakota, here are some pictures. I really need to
sell it. I would like to get $6000 out of it.

http://4chevy.com/dakota/slab_pic.jpeg
http://4chevy.com/dakota/driv_side.jpeg
http://4chevy.com/dakota/front.jpeg
http://4chevy.com/dakota/left_front.jpeg