JET question - AirAid for Sale

From: Crit Bennett (crit@engineer.com)
Date: Sun Nov 12 2000 - 12:28:54 EST

I finally got my Stage II JET chip, and it came with an AirAid induction
system. It's a nice neck that uses the stock air hat and includes a K&N
filter, brackets, heat shield and some other stuff. I have a Z-Tube, and
will likely send the package back unless I can sell the AirAid setup to
someone on the list. E-mail me off-list if you're interested. BTW, did
everyone else get this AirAid setup with their order? The kit is designed
for the 4.7.

Crit