4.7 wheelies?

From: tonyc (acellan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sun Nov 12 2000 - 20:13:06 EST

I'll let you know how mine turns out when I get all sorted out.

I agree. My best 60 is around the1.94-5 area. And thats with slicks @ 11
psi, a beefier clutch, stiffer springs, trac bars, headers, etc, etc. and a
dump at 4500. Its enough to get the bed to hit the back of the cab, but NOT
pull wheels.

Tony
98 Black Std Cab Short Bed Sport, 5.2, 5spd, 3.92 LSD, Centerforce Dual
Friction Clutch, Hooker Headers, Calvert Trac Bars, Jet Chip(temporarily
removed), stiffened rear springs, M/T 28x8.5 slicks
9.245 @ 72.78 1/8 (before cam & S/C).
Just completed install of a Vortech S/C, Hughes cam, roller rockers