Re: 4.7 wheelies?

From: WMBARRET@aol.com
Date: Sun Nov 12 2000 - 19:53:32 EST

Even I have to laugh at that!! Someone's pulling someone's leg here! I've
got a couple mods, pulling 216 Hp to the rear wheels (all motor), RC 5spd
4.7L, 3.92 gears, and 28" slicks, I Rev it to 3500 rpm, DUMP the clutch, 1.90
 60' times, it feels and looks awesome, but we've got a ways to go before
we're carrying a wheel !! hee hee!! With a Supercharger or NOS and slicks
you might lift a wheel, maybe ;)

Matt Y2K-HEMI
'00 RC 4.7L 5spd
14.23 @ 94.49