V8 symbols from Dacuda Truck

From: William H. Hiatt III (william@hiatt.net)
Date: Mon Nov 13 2000 - 00:01:42 EST

I was flippin' through Truckin' magazine on my flight home, and noticed the
V8 symbols on Dacuda. (Jim Harmon's Truck) (Which is VERY nice btw).
Anyways, are those the Jeep V8 symbols, and what's required to put them on.
If you don't know, my truck is still in the bodyshop, just got done being
painted, so I have the little holes in the fenders where the V8 Magnum
symbols go. Do these ones just toss or go right in? All help is appreciated.

tia
william