Re: Re: CONSUMER REPORTS!!!

From: David Gloff (dgloff@xnet.com)
Date: Mon Nov 13 2000 - 09:18:40 EST

Hate to break it to you guys, but the v6 accelerating adequatly but
sucking gas like a v8 has been there since the original review in late '96
or early '97, and has been in all the buying guides as well. Don't
remember where the anemic v6 comment came from, might have been a heads-up
comparo or something.

David Gloff
Computer Technician
Valcom Professional Computer Center; Kemper/Scudder/Zurich Funds
aolim: dgloff
Loaded Intense Blue '99 Dakota Sport CC 318 5-speed 3.92SG
F&B Stage I TB, Keystone/Proglass Ram Air Hood, 14x3" K&N, Sir Michael's
Roll Pan, Custom monochrome paint

If ignorance is bliss, liberals must be the happiest people on earth