Re: What about washing?(Will C.)

From: HOP (hopsdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Nov 13 2000 - 11:08:38 EST

Hey Will!!!
 This weekend I would of made you proud! I spent 5 hours washing the dak.
I washed all of the lime off the frame, clayed the body to remove overspray,
Waxed it, and put shinny stuff on all the black stuff!
Oh, and I shampooed the carpets. I had someone ask me if I just bought it,
then I told them no, and it has over 95,000 on it.
FYI, Hop......