Re: Re: Leaking M-1: was, my 360 pics!

From: George S Willhite (gswillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Mon Nov 13 2000 - 13:28:54 EST

I had plenty of warning from Jon Smith on M1 leaks and
did the *groove thing* with my dremel. Its been 4 weeks
and no leaks!

GS -

>>I'm not sure that I understand, did everyone have problems with thier M-1
leaking? I have never had this problem myself, where was tthe manifold
leaking?<<

I've talked to a couple people who's M1's have started leaking on the back
of the motor by the distributor, that's why I'm sketchy about getting one...
but then again, they are all 318's too...<<

- -miggity