Re: Leaking M-1: was, my 360 pics!

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@mediaone.net)
Date: Mon Nov 13 2000 - 00:39:41 EST

I'm not sure that I understand, did everyone have problems with thier M-1
leaking? I have never had this problem myself, where was tthe manifold
leaking?

Mark Kuzia
flyboy01@mediaone.net
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/home.html
1995 Dakota 13.79 @ 102.45 mph
360ci, 5-spd, 4.11 LS(blown out), Cowl-induction
(A new 8 3/4 is being built by Reider Racing right now)