Leaking M-1

From: Jeremiah Siembida (hemimopar426@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Nov 13 2000 - 12:34:22 EST

With all the chat about leaking Mopar intakes, I'm afraid to do one myself..
*if I could afford it* Is the manifold at fault? Or is the engineering at
fault? Other than dimpling, and grooving the mating surfaces lightly, what
can be done? Rubber gaskets **NOT RTV** help?

Mopar or Nocar!
Black 1996 Dodge Dakota Sport, Club Cab 4X4, V-8 Magnum
Tearing up North Dakota!
Autolite 3924's MSD 6AL/Blaster 2/SuperConductor wires
K&N filter, Mopar Performance P4876138 High-Performance computer,
Mopar Performance exhaust, Magnum polished valve covers,
P255-70R-15 BFG Radial T/A's 'BAD AD2D' License plates:)
The SlickBlackDak :)