RE: RE: New 4.7L questions

From: Sevrence, Sean (S.J.) (ssevrenc@visteon.com)
Date: Mon Nov 13 2000 - 12:31:56 EST

Thanks for the advice! I took delivery of my '01 CC 4.7L on 11/2. I
understand waiting to put synthetics in the engine, but what about the
manual trans? It won't be long before I enter the "first change zone" and I
would like to use synthetics for it. Thanks for your help!

Sean
'92 RC Sport 3.9L 5spd - 250,000miles
'01 CC SLT+ 4.7L 5spd LSD!