Re: Snap, crackle, POP

From: jay & dana (jay&dana@telus.net)
Date: Mon Nov 13 2000 - 19:58:36 EST

Okay guys, on my 97 4x4 Dak I have also noticed that coming home from work
and pulling into my garage that when I am slowing down, the last few seconds
of (light) braking produces about 3 or 4 clicks and pops just before
completely stopping (coming from driver's side rear). Should this be a
concern? I'm not sure if it's brake cables or drum springs. Any ideas?

Thanks
Jay