Re: RE: hey blower boys

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Tue Nov 14 2000 - 08:45:32 EST

A while back, someone posted a link about Fuel injectors, and for MAP
systems, it showed how to re-calibrate for larger injectors, this looks like
the same thing, but probably about $400 more.. with the re-calibration
thing, it was just 2 potentiometers (spelling??) hooked to the MAP sensor...
anyone remember the link??? I may try this...
Tim Berry (97 Dakota Club Cab)
Chesapeake, VA
Best 1/4: 13.50@101.91

> Cool link...I've heard of this from several people over at Colvin
Automotive