Re: Re: RE: hey blower boys

From: mike d. (miggitymike@fast4x4.net)
Date: Tue Nov 14 2000 - 17:42:46 EST

>>A while back, someone posted a link about Fuel injectors, and for MAP
systems, it showed how to re-calibrate for larger injectors, this looks like
the same thing, but probably about $400 more.. with the re-calibration
thing, it was just 2 potentiometers (spelling??) hooked to the MAP sensor...
anyone remember the link??? I may try this...<<

yeah, someone did it on a turbo Miata. It allowed him to fool the computer
into thinking he wasn't under boost and he could get as much fuel and timing
as he wanted. It was a pretty complex setup tho... This Viper thing is
supposed to install and be pretty sissy-friendly =) I like that word...
sissy.. hehehehe

-miggity

PROJECT 13's --> slammed 88 Dakota / 360 swap in progress!!
miggitymike@fast4x4.net
http://surf.to.Project13s

"Beauty is only skin deep, ugly goes
straight to the frame"