Re: My 500 Rwhp Dakota--kinda long

From: mike kulczycki (dakota1994@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Nov 14 2000 - 13:11:56 EST

what year block did you have?? i am thinking along the same lines for my
dak sooner or later. i'm just wondering if i should go with a crate motor
or an older block. i like the stroker idea. where did you get the crank??
so you have an auto then?? i know you had it hooked to your V6 before. is
it an A518 then that is beefed up or did you take the A500 and beef that
up?? i am actually thinking of getting a fixed up tranny and hook it to my
V6 until i can afford the V8. thanks for any help....
mike k
94 V6, 2wd, slt, cc, stuff....