Re: rubber flaps on '00

From: Woodruff, Jason P (Jason.Woodruff@West.Boeing.com)
Date: Tue Nov 14 2000 - 13:20:31 EST

Troy

I didn't see anyone answer your question yet so I'll respond. I have a '00
CC 4.7L 2wd. It did come with a rubber flap, they only come on the
passenger side. I think it's there to protect a few specific pipes. For
your purpose I'd fabricate something yourself so you can cover both sides.
If it's so cold your not worried about overheating cut out a piece big
enough to cover the entire inside of the grill. If you really want that one
side factory flap just bring up your concern with you dealer, I'm sure
they'd get one for you.

Jay W
4.7L Auto Sport+ C.C. 2wd Black
Mods Profile page at