Re: rubber flaps on '00

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 15 2000 - 02:32:49 EST

I'm pretty sure I don't have any kind of rubber flap either troy, so you're
not the only one! Anybody got some pics of this rubber flap thing? what's
it's purpose? any speculation why some trucks are without them? TIA,

Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 reg.cab,2wd,4.7L/hd5-spd/3.92sg(9.25")
1ST place Dakota-truck at 11th annual Houston Mopar show and race/National
DML meet!!