Re: Re: Holley TB Update & MAP Bypass

From: bernd@texas.net
Date: Tue Nov 14 2000 - 16:22:25 EST

As soon as I hear from the engineer(s), i'll let ya know.

On the MAP system, tell me more (privately).

I revamped my system as well and I have a funny feeling that you and I are on
the same track. As long as you keep the MAP signal at around 5-15" under WOT,
you'll be fine.

I found the checkvalves from Borg Warner don't like boost too much and blew out
after a few hard runs/tests. I've switched to a Ford Check Valve (I'll email
ya the PN# later on tonight) and it's holding up just fine.

Richard (Pyburn):

I'll send you the checkvalve PN# as well since you have the system on your
truck now with the Borg-Warner check valves (yup, he's supercharged now). You
can find the valve at Napa...that's where I purchased it from.

- Bernd