RE: Robert Shaw Thermo Installed.

From: WMBARRET@aol.com
Date: Tue Nov 14 2000 - 16:33:26 EST

Jay, It took a week before I got the first CEL to come?? Not sure why, may
have had something to do with the weather being colder. Since then I have
been blocking part of the radiator off to allow the engine to heat up
slightly more. So far so good, has been a week since doing this, and no CEL.

Matt

In a message dated Tue, 14 Nov 2000 4:05:31 PM Eastern Standard Time,