Re: Hot Rodding on the Pasadena Freeway!!!

From: Steven T. Ekstrand (cyberlaw@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Nov 15 2000 - 00:20:33 EST

Hey Ed!

Are you going to be able to bring the Big Silver Beast down to Carlsbad?
I'm trying to convince Stacey to straight pipe her 222hp Intrepid ES main
muffler for the week. My muffler guy will do it for $20. I'd like to hear
how it sounds with just the cats and the resonator. At 6600rpm!!! She's
looking for normally aspirated imports to stomp on.

My truck is running good. I have to bolt the spring clamps on sometime
this week. I'm not sure what air pressure to run in the rears. I don't
have much time this week to play and I don't know much about the behavior
of the new 305's.

-STE