Re: Dynomax Catback FINALLY installed!!!

From: mike kulczycki (dakota1994@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 15 2000 - 00:05:49 EST

sounds like a nice system. i also seen in your signature that you have 98
buckets?? i'd like to hear about putting those in. how much work was
involved?? how do you like it?? do you happen to have pics?? i want to
put some buckets in my cc 94 but it is very hard to find gen II buckets.
genIII's are all over.... thanks for any input...
mike k
94 slt, V6, 2wd, auto, flowmaster, msd6a, jba headers going on soon...