RE: rubber flaps on '00

From: Alex Harris (aharris@signcast.com)
Date: Wed Nov 15 2000 - 12:15:52 EST

Hey Troy --

My 2000 RC V6 didn't come with one either. I don't mind at all, I prefer the
airflow into the engine compartment... we'll see what the effects are over
the winter. If there's ever a problem, I like the idea of making a screen of
my own that'll let air in but keep junk out. A pre-filter, as it were...

- Alex